January 9, 2015

Naver Blog: I didn't realize Red Velvet Irene (Bae Juhyun) was my classmate



Some time ago I was with my oppa and his friend. His friend asked me, "did you go to Haknam High School by any chance?" He was expecting my answer. I replied, "why do you ask?" He explained that he was wondering if Red Velvet's Irene was my classmate. I told him I went there, but I still wasn't sure why he brought it up.  He said that since I was born in early 1992 and Irene was born in 1991, chances are we both had to be classmates~ he continued to ask me about it.

I search for Irene on Naver and found that her real name is Bae Juhyun. Aha! I was starting to remember, lol. I eventually realized who she was, lol. On Naver Search I found that she also graduated from Wooman just like my older sibling, lol. I opened up the graduation album. As expected, she was really pretty back in high school, haha. Her face is the same, and she's still short, lol (of course, taller than me) T_T. Why hasn't she aged? She doesn't look much older (lol) I'm jealous...

Anyway, that friend who asked about her. He said he saw her with SM Rookiez? Rookies? And he was making a fuss because she was so pretty. I wasn't close to her, but I heard that she signed a contract with SM as a trainee due to her dance skills in her senior year of high school and such. Looking at these various stories, it seems she received a lot of attention from the students, haha. She usually wasn't in the classroom when it wasn't class time, so it seems like I saw her often as she was coming and going. I thought she resembled Park Han Byul, Lee Jung Hyun, or was it pianist Lee Bo Ra? lol

In her senior year, I'm not sure if it was jealousy or what, but it's true that our homeroom teacher didn't really like her, haha. Every time I saw her get hit on her butt or the back of her thighs with a paddle(?) stick(?) by the teacher during break time in the hallway. My friends next to me would tease about the social studies being at it again, hahahahahaha. I remember that social studies teacher becoming nicer after getting double eyelid surgery, hahahahaha.

She was very quiet and feminine, with a timid style? Actually, she was a very ordinary girl, who talked while eating, lol.


레드벨벳 아이린(배주현) 동창이었구나ㅏ
Naver Blog (original post permanently deleted)