August 29, 2015

CeCi Korea: APink Bomi, her sexy lips...call out for a kiss!



Comments:

1. So very sexy...Bomi can go from innocent right to sexy...in singing and dancing, who else but you, hehe. Ah, I love you my sweet Bomi.
[+66][-5]

2. Bomi rise to the top!!!
[+66][-5]

3. Wow, this suits her really well T_T She's still beautiful even when she's not all dolled up♡
[+52][-3]

4. My darling Bomi, you are incredibly lovely~ lovely~ so cute~ My darling Bomi, I will love you forever in my heart ~❤ ❤ ❤ Bomi you are both sexy and cute~ You possess unique charms~ My dear Bomi, I love you ~❤❤
[+54][-5]

5. Bomi, I will always be at your side cheering for you. You are without restrictions, showing us your gifts and talents. Bomi you have given us laughs in beautifully innocent ways~ I love you♡
[+46][-2]

6. Bomi, your whole existence is just love ♥Goddess Bomi♥
[+20][0]

7. The very existence of our Bomi is love~ Bomi you are my love!!❤
[+19][0]

8. Who are you..? a goddess♥
[+16][0]


에이핑크 보미, 섹시 입술 이런 것… 키스 부르네!
dongA - Naver TV Entertainment