May 5, 2018

Instiz: (G)I-DLE's Shuhua gives me Irene vibes

 

 

 

Or is it only me?

Comments:

1. Is it Idol School's Herin? That girl gives a slight feeling of a former SM trainee

2. I'm...not really sure

3. To me she seems like a mix of Sulli + Seo Yeji

4. I also noticed a little of that in her

5. Only in the first picture

6. In the last photo she reminds me a bit of Pristin's Xiyeon

7. I also thought that when I saw their stage performance video!

8. It seems like it because of her hair...I don't think there's a resemblance

9. I think she resembles Dalchong of CHEEZE

10. For me it's Seulgi

11. In the first pic, a little of Seo Yejin

12. I don't think that's the case, but I realize she's quite lovely

13. In the two GIFs at the bottom, with that outfit and hairstyle, she reminds me a bit of Irene during Rookie

14. She resembles Jisoo

15. Damn, so I'm not the only one

16. True. Every time I see her Irene comes to mind

17. Instead it's Black Pink's Jisoo..? She resembles her more

18. I also thought of Irene

19. That one from Laboum...she resembles ZN

20. Her mouth when closed and vibe are certainly similar

21. More like Black Pink Jisoo

22. Wow, it's not just Shuhua's pretty face but also their personality that are exactly alike


아이들 슈화 아이린 느낌나
Instiz