March 14, 2015

Music Bank: Carefree Amber with 'living fantasy' Lovelyz Kei



Comments:

1. It was a really refreshing and fun stage hahahaha!
[+183][-6]

2. Pretty, *crying* ♥
[+162][-2]

3. I love you Kei unnie T_T ♥♥♥@
[+155][-16]

4. I love Kim Jiyeon♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[+120][-11]

5. Amber and Kei are both freaking awesome!!!♡f(x) and Lovelyz♡
[+110][-2]

6. They were so cool in today's show~ ♥
[+57][0]

7. Kei is so pretty lately...and her voice is so fine that even when she's loud her voice maintains the same quality...it's highly probable that she's the main vocalist of Lovelyz, her expressions are good too..this beauty has great star quality
[+59][-3]

8. Kei is getting a lot of recognition due to today's broadcast
[+57][-1]

9. Isn't it unfortunate she only sang this song?? She has such a unique tone as heard from the live. With a little more practice she can stand among other top idols (except for Jung Eunji and Taeyeon), and with rare exception like Eunji, she is able to smile while making the high note
[+56][-1]

10. I was shocked when I saw Kei's legs, but then I calmed down when I saw mine
[+57][-2]

11. Kei was really cute in her old Youtube videos...Davichi..wasn't it them? She was singing their songs..
[+55][-1]

12. Honestly, Luna is no Ailee and neither can Wendy match Ailee. They are from the same company, but the one that impressed me more was Kei! Jiyeon! She gives out a very different feeling. I was really blown away by Ailee but Kei brings such a youthful quality compared to the other two.
[+55][-1]

13. When she appeared I was both surprised and amazed~ She is a natural performer, wish you success Kei!!
[+53][-4]

14. Jiyeon *crying* Amber *crying* I love you *tears*
[+46][0]

15. Isn't she a lot prettier now without her bangs? As with Jiae in her solo Delight, she had the right hairstyle that brings out her charm
[+47][-1]


'뮤직뱅크' 엠버, 자유분방 그 자체…러블리즈 케이 '환상 호흡'
My Daily - Naver TV Entertainment