March 12, 2015

Nate Pann: From her face and her body, Lovelyz Kei is practically a doll

In Lovelyz, Kei is the most petite and delicate of all. Here's photos of this doll *goosebumps*

 
There is not a single flaw you can find in her legs.


They are so thin...like that of a fashion doll. 


Yet she is able to dance and sing with heels on despite her thin legs, astonishing......ha *shivers*


Her face is that of a doll. Truly, you could easily believe that she's a real doll.


Those in Lovelyz are already thin, but she is the thinnest. How on earth can she be so svelte.


What else can I say, she's so soft and tender *shivering*


How can her legs be like that?? hehe.....


When I see her I completely think she's a doll....


Comments:

1.At first I noticed Yoo Jiae, then Mijoo, and then Ryuvely. However, what was my impression of Kei? *crying* But the more I looked at her the more beautiful she became T_T It's not easy to pinpoint what makes her so pretty T_T


2. Lovelyz hits the spot!


3. Among ourselves we say they are so pretty because we are looking and reacting as fans. I hope others don't try to make negative comments about them because they don't like what we say. T_T (Getting into those is hard to endure)


4. Ah, she's really so pretty *tears* I love you Jiyeon (Kei)


5. These days my eyes always go to her. Pretty


얼굴부터 몸매까지 인형 돋는 러블리즈 케이
Nate Pann