April 7, 2015

Girl's Day Yura and Red Velvet Seulgi, 'Off to School' sneak peek


Girl's Day Yura and Red Velvet Seulgi will appear on the JTBC network program 'Off to School', which will broadcast a week from now.

Yura and Seulgi were shown together drawing pictures. The production crew added the subtitle "Challenge of beautiful cartoon artists."

On March 26th Yura posted on her Instagram a message to the students she met, "I had a great time with everyone. Thank you so much for allowing me to enjoy my time in school. Let us see each other again."

Comments:

1. It will be really fun to watch next week~ Yura is so incredibly cute~ The others also seem interesting~

2. I am really looking forward to this cast...I can't help but notice that Yura is very pretty

3. I will make sure to watch Off to School next week~~Yura is so pretty

4. Seulgi, hehehe!!!  I'll watch next week to see what she says ♥

5. Yura is going to be an MC in KPOP Star 4 and will be starring in a web drama. She is moving upwards in entertainment *crying* I'm so glad things are happening for her♡


걸스데이 유라-레드벨벳 슬기, '학교' 예고편 포착
TV Report - Naver TV Entertainment