July 11, 2018

Pann: Aren't (G)I-DLE doing really well?

They are the only rookies remaining in the middle of the chart, but aren't they are also on Billboard? I was surprised to hear that they are ranking in foreign countries...Latata is a good song, the members are pretty, I heard their MR Removed and their singing is stable...Their BTS Fake Love cover was good and I'm looking forward to seeing it on TV. Cube is good at casting, BTOB, Hyuna, Yu Seonho, Lin Guanlin, their already great lineup is getting better *shivers*

Soyeon



Minnie



Shuhua


Yuqi



Soojin


Miyeon



Comments:

1. Honestly, I thought they would debut Soyeon in a hurry right after Produce 101, when that didn't happen I thought it would definitely be right after Unpretty Rapstar. Instead she has been preparing quietly for two years to come out as an awesome leader.
[+48,0]

2. Minnie's vocal color is shockingly good and Miyeon is freaking pretty
[+26,-1]

3. When they first debuted, as soon as I saw Minnie I knew they would become popular
[+18,-2]

4. Member harmony is good. The concept was well chosen too
[+12,0]

5. As expected, Cube's kids are well picked if not outright prodigies. Among Cube idols, there's kids chosen for their skills, writing, composing, all-rounders
[+6,0]

6. ?Why is Pentagon with Cube idols then, LOL. Even though they keep going down in skills
[+6,-4]

7. Miyeon? She's freaking beautiful
[+5,0]

8. Miyeon's vocal tone and face suit my tastes
[+4,0]

9. Today I became their fan while watching them on broadcast
[4,0]

10. This has became a Certified Top Pann thread! Not to mention, Minnie's vocal tone is so great T_T
[+2,0]


(여자)아이들 진짜 잘될것같지 않음?
Nate Pann