July 12, 2018

Naver: M Countdown in Taipei - (G)I-DLE covers BTS Fake Love (sexy+innocent)


Comments:

1. As an Army, I'm so proud~~ Thank you~~
[+105, -3]

2.The dance was really well done, however, they need to practice the song more...they have baby voices *tear*
[+30, -7]

3. Oh, I didn't realize they could do that kind of performance! I have to see it again~^^ Looking forward to it
[+16, -2]

4. It's embarassing doing the choreography in really short outfits. T_T I'd rather they wear longer pants..
[+28, -16]

5. Having their hair like that was a good strategy
[+13, -2]


[별별TV]'엠카in대만' (여자)아이들, BTS 'FAKE LOVE'..'섹시+청순' 
Naver Entertainment


Comments:

1. It was incredibly fun watching them do the fake love choreography, it's a difficult song to sing too. They must have done a lot of practice
[+76, -8]

2. BTS did not appear but it was really nice hearing Fake Love
[+25, -2]

3. Hey! Get in here
[+66, -47]

4. Too bad it's only 2 minutes. I want to see more T_T
[+20, -1]

5. Honestly, while lacking...a bit on the vocals...as BTS, they still did well!~ Those are my thoughts
[+22, -9]


‘엠카운트다운’ (여자) 아이들, 방탄소년단 ‘FAKE LOVE’ 재현
Naver Entertainment