June 11, 2018

Pann: Did BTS' rap bash EXO-Ls?


Rappers who don't even have haters, shut up
Where are your haters
Look into this mirror after washing your eyes and face
There's your hater breathing right in there
We celebrate rather than being celeb
Only excel*, no break
Who are you to even acknowledge me
Frogs who live up to your name
I hope you extinguish in a well
I'll pray earnestly
Ddaeng

*means excel or acceleration in Korean, can also be written to represent the pronunciation of EX-L

"EX-L"

Comments:

1. Stop it you damn frogs!
[+95,-1]


2. ??
[+69,-2]

(Love Me Right highlighted lyrics: Ignite your excel*, step on the pedal)

3.  I don't know what's this EXCEL word, haha, Oh My God
[+64,-1]

4. Don't you know cars have excel (accelerators) on them? Daeng!
[+21,0]

5. I'm driving back home and turned on the excel (accelerator), does that mean I have also dissed them?
[+16,0]

6. Aren't BTS antis EXO-Ls? hahaha. Just get out of here you frogs, haha. The more I hear the more it makes sense hehe
[+15,0]

7. It's a real problem when artists have to fight against another fandom...
[+15,-46]


방탄 랩 엑소엘 후려치기 아님?
Nate Pann