June 15, 2015

Nate Pann: Lovelyz fans are really annoying

I'm constantly seeing comments about her looking like a doll and her being called a goddess. They are clearly blinded by love for her. At first I was somewhat interested in the group but none of them stood out as particularly attractive...objectively you can't say any of them are pretty or look like dolls at all. I don't even know why anyone would personally consider her a goddess because she isn't that good looking..you can try to swear at me and make jokes about me needing to look in the mirror, but don't bother making them because I am giving my genuine feelings. In my area there's a lot of girl who are lot more pretty than all of Lovelyz. If you all think they are very pretty just keep it to yourselves and don't force everyone else to think like you do.



Comments:

1. I'm not a fan, but while I saw her fans praise Kei for her good looks I have never seen any of them force their opinion onto others?...Most people already have their minds made up about who is attractive anyway...so there's no point in forcing people to change their mind, right? Honestly, a beauty may catch my attention but someone with wonderful vocal talent is what makes me happier
[+83][-24]

2. I have a friend who isn't a Lovelyz fan but things changed once she made eye contact with Kei. My friend said she greeted her with a bright smile and looked so beautiful that she instantly became a fan, just what kind of person can cause that???? She said Kei looks delicate and that none of the other Lovelyz members interested her. You talk about there being prettier people in your area but it depends on what you like or don't like, also you keep mentioning physical appearances but what about personality? She is very friendly indeed. As a singer she is extraordinary too..
[+82][-18]

3. I don't understand why I should care if you don't find our Kei beautiful? People who find Kei pretty will tend to become her fans! Isn't that how things always are? If we find Kei to be pretty and some others find her ugly, why does that matter?? As usual, the ones making these disparaging remarks will eventually regret it. I want them to apologize instead. Anyway, nothing good is coming from fighting over our personal tastes like this
[+79][-32]


4. I didn't realize that my personal tastes had to be validated by those of you guys; whenever someone finds a person to be incredibly pretty, why do malicious comments against those preferences become part of the course? It is pathetic how you just recklessly criticize without reflecting on yourself
[+22][-6]

5. There must be a reason why comments about someone being pretty are at the top...they must all be begging for others to join in their praise, hehehe. You have your tastes and I have mine. There's no reason to knock each other because of it
[+20][-6]

6. It seems like you guys are trying to fight Lovelyz fans for the same thing you all do, which is shoving your opinions onto others
[+18][-6]

7. This was just a brat who suddenly figured that Kei is too good
[+15][0]


진짜 러블리즈팬들 짜증난다
Nate Pann