January 25, 2016

Cosmic Girls unveiled, photo of the 12 member group released

Comments:

1. Do great (clap) Do great (clap)

2. In any case, Cosmic Girls is a perfectly fine name

3. Ah, I want those bodies to debut right now

4. This is only going to make me think more about Cosmic Girls lol

5. I'm anticipating your debut!!

6. Heavenly beauties~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. 12 members in all *awed* I sense a refreshing feeling from them

8. They are all so pretty, but Mr. Kim Shidae (Starship Ent. CEO), please let them possess even a little bit of Sistar's talents T_T. If all you do is give us one summer album in every year's promotion, do you think fans would feel happy about that..and Boyfriend has a long hiatus too, please give them one album at least T_T It hasn't even been a year of Monsta X.. not even a full year as rookies and you are already coming out with more rookies..Your current artists, Sistar, Boyfriend, Monsta X, please don't let their talents go to waste. I will also give my support to Cosmic Girls but only casually.

9. They only have 3 Chinese members!! It's not going to be 6 of them!!

10. The majority of Monbebes (Monsta X fandom) don't seem to like Cosmic Girls ^^; I'm a Monbebe and I also feel upset. However, since Monsta X are like the big brothers to their sister group, it doesn't mean we have no interest in them. We will still give our support to Cosmic Girls regardless ~♡


베일 벗는 우주소녀, 12인조 단체 화보 공개
Sports Kyunghyang